‘How are Payments made?’
- All payments are via Bank Transfer, Swift/IBAN etc – your precise arrangements can be discussed with you at your convenience,
- We usually take payment of a deposit of 50% a few weeks prior to the course, and balance of payment before the end of the course.
‘How much are the course charges?’
Skype tariffs and charges 2018
- One-hour sessions rates are inclusive of any preparation work and written follow-up or additional materials sent separately.
- “Warmer” or trial/evaluation sessions to find out the client’s needs and goals are free of charge.
Tariffs for bundles, and discounts: Private rates:
- The standard rate for a one-hour session is £100
- Bundles of 20 or more sessions per month are discounted to £60
- Bundles of 10 – 19 sessions per month are discounted to £70
- Bundles of 5 – 9 more sessions per month are discounted to £80
- The standard rate for a one-hour session is £120
- Bundles of 20 or more sessions per month are discounted to £80
- Bundles of 10 -19 sessions per month are discounted to £90
- Bundles of 5 – 9 more sessions per month are discounted to £100
- Skype lessons not cancelled 48 hours or more before the agreed time will be charged in full
- In the case of an emergency, alternative dates/times will be sought at no extra charge
‘Are there additional costs?’
- If you are travelling to the UK for coaching with us, you will need to pay for your air ticket as well as taxi.
- When staying here, your breakfast and lunch will be included in the fee; your evening meals and outing to the theatre or other arranged visits will be included on certain courses.
‘What support is included?’
- We arrange for your collection from the airport/station by taxi
- We provide feedback and materials
- We provide audio/video files of important key learning resources created together.
‘Can I cancel or change my plans?’
- If you cancel we will keep the deposit paid.
- If you arrive, and leave before completion of the course, we will keep the deposit and charge you the balance.
’What about refunds?’
- In the case of proven emergencies, refunds may perhaps be arranged.
‘What about the typical schedule?’
A sample daily programme
* 8am Breakfast (with the coach) at the quality residence.
* 9am Morning work will comprise Processing and Composing Skills to improve mentation and self-access, improved states of awareness.
* Modelling techniques using a variety of sources and the client’s experience.
* 10.30am – 11am coffee break.
* 11am Use of video playback to record performance, analysis and feedback.
* 1pm Lunch with the coach.
* 2pm Putting the learning and increased awareness into practical performance, language review and framing the next step.
* Ensuring understanding and deep-level processing.
* 3.15 – 3.30pm tea break.
* 5pm Review, preparation, feedback and goal-setting
* 6pm Rest, use of hotel facilities or pre-arranged visits to places of interest or business sites.
* 8pm In the evening, visits with a professional local expert, trip to the theatre if wished, or a quality historic pub or restaurant.
- An executive car can be arranged to collect you from or drop you off at LBA airport or York Station – and be available to ferry you in the evening to restaurant or theatre (accompanied if desired).
‘How is the intensive coaching programme organised?’
- Of course, every programme is flexible and different, since it is planned around the client,
- 8am Breakfast (with the coach) at the spa hotel or quality residence.
- 9am Morning work will comprise Processing and Composing Skills to improve mentation and self-access, improved states of awareness.
- 11am Use of video playback to record performance, analysis and feedback
- 1pm Lunch with the coach
- 2pm In the afternoon we spend time putting the learning and increased awareness into practical performance, language review and framing the next step, and ensuring understanding and deep-level processing
- There will be considerable emphasis on performance aspects, repetitive practice and ‘putting the client through their paces’
- 5pm-7pm Rest, use of hotel facilities or visits to places of interest or business sites. In the evening, with a professional local expert, to the theatre if wished, or a quality historic pub or restaurant.